Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Emo!

Yesterday was a sad day. Its not that anything bad happened to me - it's just that I heard a very sad story over the radio that impacted me so much. After being a mommy now, my views over things have somewhat or rather shifted. And I've realized that I tend to also get easily emotional over things that relates to families and children. Extra hormones in the body? Maybe. But I guess it's more of the motherly instinct that has developed throughout my mere experience in raising my little Nia.


Yesterday I heard the story of Sheema Wahid over Hot FM. I must admit that I actually cried not only for her, but also for her husband, beautiful daughter, family members and friends. Such a dear person who had to leave this world way before her time. Listening to the sharing somehow or rather made me realize again, how little time that I actually spent with my own family and friends. How selfish I have been to have only think of myself and about work and how limited my hours is with Daania.


Hence, again, I am vowing to myself, that my little time with them must now onwards be spent with utmost quality in order to ensure that I am getting the best out of everything all the time. Life is so short and I really hope that I get to capture all of the moments that I have with them without missing any single important occasion.


So, if I have never said this out loud before and in case that tomorrow no longer comes for me, I want to tell the world how much I love my husband and my daughter - both of you means the world to me. I love my parents - without them, there would not be me in the first place. I love my families - for the countless support throughout every ups and downs in my life. My friends - who have always been my cushion and my listening board.

And for Sheema Wahid, Al-Fatihah buat Arwah, semoga di tempatkan di kalangan kekasih-kekasih Allah. For her husband, may he be strong to stand on his feet again and to love and guide Hylda to be a good muslim and anak yg solehah. For Hylda, I hope she will know how lucky she is to have such a wonderful mom be it only for a short while.

3 comments:

zakirah said...

owh so sad

mrs Fahmi said...

sedih babe....i actually cried when i listened to the story and after looking at the daughter's pictures....:'-(

jazz said...

yeah very sad...im crying indeed...