Thursday, July 22, 2010

Free Lunch Paid by Kerang

Yesterday was my farewell lunch with the HRSD System Team.

Somehow I feel like time is moving too fast now. Yes, I am all game to move to a new role. But at the same time, the prospect of doing something totally new and totally alien tends to be a little discomfortin at times. And basically I will start to have all these little second thoughts and questions in my head if I am making the right decision or not to leave HR behind.

But, thinking of the paycut, I must say, move on and chin up. Hehehe.

Nevertheless, it is sad to see the best team in HR Services to drown. Rasa mcm as though I'm abandoning the crew when I know that the ship is going to sink. Hahaha. Ok - that's me being a drama queen again. Yer la, whatever it is, I still love this team which I've been with for the past 4 years - sentimental okay!!

With all the seniors gone, I hope the new team manager will be able to cope and get the best out of the newbies.

As for me, all I can say is, I hope everything is gonna be good at Cyberjaya.All in all, thanks to Kerang for paying my farewell lunch. Good luck to me and good luck to the team too. Muwahs!


2 comments:

zakirah said...

danger ship is sinking and you are leaving me behind!

mrs Fahmi said...

ahahah......jom kite abandon the ship to gether-gether...:P